Wednesday, May 14, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Five of my FAVORITE household items that aid me in cleaning and maintaining my home:

1) My feather duster! I can dust the house in 15 minutes! And that's including door jambs, windows, and baseboards...

2) Lysol wipes! I mentioned in another post how much I love these things - WELL WORTH the cost! So so easy to wipe down a bathroom or kitchen...(and it's germ free!)

3) Magic Eraser! Oh my gosh, who invented this stuff? It really does "erase" any sort of scuff mark or other seemingly impossible spots...

4) Scrubbie! I really don't know the "official" name for those shower scrubbing puffs, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I have two scrubbies in my shower - one to scrub ME with and one to scrub the shower with - just don't get them confused! Ugh! So easy to clean the shower while you're actually in there.. squirt a little bit of shampoo or body wash on your shower scrubbie and scrub away. Do this every day and you'll never have to "clean" your shower again.

5) Paper Towels! Not much to say here, but I keep paper towels handy in all the bathrooms. Easy as pie to wipe down a messy sink or counter with a roll right there in easy reach!

A few of my favorite things! Want to hear my least favorites now? LOL!