Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Help Me Please!

I've been asked to speak on my organizational methods a few times now at ladies' conferences held at a nearby church. Each time I have finished speaking, ladies have approached me afterwards begging me for more information... needing more personalalized help and tips... wanting to see my daily planner up close. It has made me realize how basic this need is among women today for a more simple, organized lifestyle.

The foundation to my everyday life is my planner, and even that is simple. I don't splurge on any of the fancy planners that are for sale by the truckload at various stores or online, although I have in the past. My planner consists of a simple 3-ring binder that you can buy for $2. It doesn't travel with me everywhere I go. That's not its purpose. My planner sits open on my kitchen desk always, and it's the very heartbeat of my household. But what you actually choose for your own "planner" is not what's important here. Find something that will work for YOU. The key is to personalize your planner... make it uniquely yours....

I will share with you my own planner and what it consists of.... the various master forms and routines and schedules that I have created. You're welcome to use all of them or only a few of them. As you begin to build and put together your own planner, you will easily find what works for you and what doesn't. That's the point at which your planner becomes uniquely you.. and made to fit your needs and goals!

The purpose of this blog is to reach beyond my own home and into the homes of many women out there who are craving a well-organized lifestyle and the simplicity that that brings along with it.

So go ahead, buy that planner..... and let's get busy planning!