Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Little Favorite Item

I forgot to add another little favorite item of mine - Dryer Sheets!

Since I've just pulled out my suitcases for another trip to WDW, I am reminded of how much I love dryer sheets. Wherever I go, I always tuck a dryer sheet or two into my luggage to keep my clothes smelling fresh until I arrive at the hotel and can get everything hung in the closet. If I'm doing laundry while on vacation, I now don't have to pay the $1-2 to purchase a small box of dryer sheets - I have my own to use!

Dryer sheets work to reduce to static electricity in the dryer, so why not use this same principle to dust? Grab a dryer sheet and wipe down your TV screen or your computer monitor.... anything that acts like a magnet for dust. The dryer sheet will actually repel the dust and keep it from settling on whatever you wipe.

I've read that dryer sheets not only work to repel dust, but also ants and mosquitoes too! I have not tried this out personally - I find it hard to believe - but hey, it's worth a shot! Anything's better than the smell of citronella....