Friday, September 5, 2008

New Season... New Routine

With the new season and the arrival of another school year comes the necessity of tweaking my morning routine. When something doesn't work for you, don't be afraid to make changes periodically until you find something that does work.

My new morning routine that I've recently printed out and placed into my binder looks something like this...

6:30 Wake/Dress/Make Coffee
6:45 Devotions/See Jordan off to school/Clean kitchen
7:15 Walk or Exercise
7:40 Shower/Wipe down bathrooms
8:00 Computer time
8:30 Breakfast with Brandon/Start laundry/School prep
9:00 Begin school

I then have another schedule/routine for once our school day begins, but I won't bore you with those details. :)

Remember, your morning is the key to how the rest of your day will go. Make the best use of that time!